Check availability and book
- 1 day course
- Will cover resuscitation, the recovery position and treatment of the most common injuries
- Price per person
- For enquires please contact
Here is your chance to learn the basics in first aid on a Royal Yachting Association approved first aid course. The eight hour basic certificate will cover resuscitation, the recovery position and treatment of the most common injuries such as bleeding, breaks and burns.
Successful candidates will receive a copy of the new RYA First Aid book.
If you have a group of six people or more you can arrange your own dates with us (providing we can accommodate).
Maximum group size of 12.
This 8 hour RYA specific first aid course covers all the usual first aid subjects but from a boating perspective. It is perfect for anyone who is going afloat whether it be inland, offshore or rivers.
This course is ideal for anybody who requires a first aid certificate in order to validate qualifications or who are in a position of responsibility.
- The recovery position
- CPR, including drowning protocol
- Cold shock and hypothermia
- Seasickness and dehydration
- Medical assistance or advice by VHF
What to bring
- Pack lunch
- Note pad and pen