Cost: £75 per 8 participants, per hour.
For 1 star qualifications: £110 per 8 participants, per hour. Maximum group size of 16.
Maximum 48 participants (please contact the Centre if you have larger numbers)
- Watersports experience with an instructor
- In craft appropriate to the weather conditions
- Crafts can include Kiwis, Kayaks, Bellboats, Canadian canoes, Funboat sailing, Raft building
For enquires and to book please contact
Whether it be a fun taster session, team building or to gain a National Governing Body qualification we have can create a bespoke session for you.
A gentle way of learning the basics of paddling in a range of crafts.
Can include Kiwis, Kayaks, Bellboats, Canadian canoes and Raft building ( basic Funboat sailing).
School and Group Bookings Terms and Conditions
Times we offer (minimum participants apply)
Weekday bookings - from 9am and must end by 4.30pm
Day bookings – booking that is more than 3 hours on the same day (start after 9am – end by 5pm)
Evening bookings - from 4.30pm and must end by 8.30pm (not Fridays)
Weekend bookings - from 10pm – 1pm (Sundays very limited)
- Minimum age for this course is 8 years old
What to bring
- Weather appropriate clothing and footwear
- Full change of clothes