Cost: £50 (peak price £80 - July, £70 - August per person).
Minimum 16 participants, maximum 48 (please contact the Centre if you have larger numbers).
Whether it be a fun taster day session, team building or to gain a National Governing Body qualification we have can create a bespoke session for you.
A gentle way of learning the basics of paddling in a range of crafts.
Can include Kiwis, Kayaks, Bellboats, Canadian canoes and Raft building ( basic Funboat sailing).
A day session is 9am- 5pm with our instructors.
Price is per participant.
School and Group Bookings Terms and Conditions
Times we offer (minimum participants apply)
- Weekday bookings - from 9am and must end by 4.30pm
- Day bookings – booking that is more than 3 hours on the same day (start after 9am – end by 5pm)
- Evening bookings - from 4.30pm and must end by 8.30pm (not Fridays)
- Weekend bookings - from 10pm – 1pm (Sundays very limited)
- All participants on the water must have reached their 8th birthday
What to bring
- At least two changes of clothes suitable for the weather conditions (no jeans), include a waterproof jacket and hat
- Packed lunch and drinks
- Old trainers needed for the water (something secure, not crocs, flip flops or wellington boots)
- Towel and sun protection
Where to go
Wimbledon Park Watersports Centre
Home Park Road
We recommend using public transport to get here.
Sat nav post code SW18 5NW takes you to McCluskey's newsagents, on the corner of Revelstoke Road and Elsenham Street, just outside the park.
There is a small pay-and-display car park by Revelstoke Road, but it is often full.
Free car parking is also available at the Wimbledon Park Road entrance (sat nav SW19 6PE). It is a slightly longer walk across the grass to the Watersports Centre.
For more details email firstname.lastname@example.org
During the Wimbledon Tennis Championships there is no vehicle access to Wimbledon Park for dropping off and collecting. These parking restrictions may be enforced before the start and after the end date of the championships. Please check the All England Lawn Tennis website for specific traffic restrictions.