Cost: £50 (peak price £80 - July, £70 - August per person).
Minimum 16 participants, maximum 48 (please contact the Centre if you have larger numbers).
Whether it be a fun taster day session, team building or to gain a National Governing Body qualification we have can create a bespoke session for you.
A gentle way of learning the basics of paddling in a range of crafts.
Can include Kiwis, Kayaks, Bellboats, Canadian canoes and Raft building ( basic Funboat sailing).
A day session is 9am- 5pm with our instructors.
Price is per participant.
School and Group Bookings Terms and Conditions
Times we offer (minimum participants apply)
- Weekday bookings - from 9am and must end by 4.30pm
- Day bookings – booking that is more than 3 hours on the same day (start after 9am – end by 5pm)
- Evening bookings - from 4.30pm and must end by 8.30pm (not Fridays)
- Weekend bookings - from 10pm – 1pm (Sundays very limited)
- All participants on the water must have reached their 8th birthday
What to bring
- At least two changes of clothes suitable for the weather conditions (no jeans), include a waterproof jacket and hat
- Packed lunch and drinks
- Old trainers needed for the water (something secure, not crocs, flip flops or wellington boots)
- Towel and sun protection
Where to go?
Wimbledon Park Watersports Centre, Home Park Road, Wimbledon, SW19 7HX
(Sat nav: SW18 5NW, takes you to McCluskey's newsagents, on the corner of Revelstoke Road and Elsenham Street, just outside the park).
There is a small free car park for use of park users, however it is often congested and we recommend that you get guest to arrive via public transport.
For more details email