Cost: £105 per 8 participants (maximum 32 participants). Please contact the Centre if you have larger numbers
A great activity for larger groups to come and challenge their fitness levels and ability to map read.
This is an activity that can be adapted to the age range needed, including numeracy and literacy skills as well.
A session is an hour of activity with our instructors with up to 32 participants (charge is per 8).
We reserve the right to alter the activity based on weather or safety concerns on the day.
School and Group Bookings Terms and Conditions
Times we offer (minimum participants apply)
- Weekday bookings - from 9am and must end by 4.30pm
- Day bookings – booking that is more than 3 hours on the same day (start after 9am – end by 5pm)
- Evening bookings - from 4.30pm and must end by 8.30pm (not Fridays)
- Weekend bookings - from 10pm – 1pm (Sundays very limited)
- All participants must be 8 years old or above
- You can bring up to 32 participants
What to bring
- Weather appropriate clothing, that they can freely move around in, include waterproof jacket
- Sensible footwear, such as trainers, they must be secure and cover toes(not crocs, flip flops or wellington boots)
Where to go?
Wimbledon Park Watersports Centre, Home Park Road, Wimbledon, SW19 7HX
(Sat nav: SW18 5NW, takes you to McCluskey's newsagents, on the corner of Revelstoke Road and Elsenham Street, just outside the park).
There is a small free car park for use of park users, however it is often congested and we recommend that you get guest to arrive via public transport.
For more details email