Cost: £110 per 8 participants (maximum 16 participants)
School holiday time only
Best suited for people wanting a land based activity that will challenge and activate their muscles. Opportunity to climb different routes up the tower, becoming harder as their confidence grows. The traverse wall is also a great platform for fun and games, who can win at twister at 90 degrees to the floor!
A session is an hour of activity with our instructors with up to 16 participants (charge is per 8).
The staff will do a quick safety brief and kitted out their harnesses, then get them enjoying the climbing experience with lots of fun and games.
We reserve the right to alter the activity based on weather or safety concerns on the day.
School and Group Bookings Terms and Conditions
Times we offer (minimum participants apply)
- Weekday bookings - from 9am and must end by 4.30pm
- Day bookings – booking that is more than 3 hours on the same day (start after 9am – end by 5pm)
- Evening bookings - from 4.30pm and must end by 8.30pm (not Fridays)
- Weekend bookings - from 10pm – 1pm (Sundays very limited)
- All participants must be 8 years old or above
- You can bring up to 16 participants
What to bring
- Weather appropriate clothing, that they can freely move around in, (no jeans), include waterproof jacket, no skirts
- Make sure clothing doesn't interfere when climbing, also tie back hair and remove jewellery
- Sensible footwear, such as trainers, they must be secure and cover toes(not crocs, flip flops or wellington boots)
Where to go?
Wimbledon Park Watersports Centre, Home Park Road, Wimbledon, SW19 7HX
(Sat nav: SW18 5NW, takes you to McCluskey's newsagents, on the corner of Revelstoke Road and Elsenham Street, just outside the park).
There is a small free car park for use of park users, however it is often congested and we recommend that you get guest to arrive via public transport.
For more details email