Cost: £110 per 8 participants (maximum 16 participants)
School holiday time only
Best suited for people wanting a land based activity that will challenge and activate their muscles. Opportunity to climb different routes up the tower, becoming harder as their confidence grows. The traverse wall is also a great platform for fun and games, who can win at twister at 90 degrees to the floor!
A session is an hour of activity with our instructors with up to 16 participants (charge is per 8).
The staff will do a quick safety brief and kitted out their harnesses, then get them enjoying the climbing experience with lots of fun and games.
We reserve the right to alter the activity based on weather or safety concerns on the day.
School and Group Bookings Terms and Conditions
Times we offer (minimum participants apply)
- Weekday bookings - from 9am and must end by 4.30pm
- Day bookings – booking that is more than 3 hours on the same day (start after 9am – end by 5pm)
- Evening bookings - from 4.30pm and must end by 8.30pm (not Fridays)
- Weekend bookings - from 10pm – 1pm (Sundays very limited)
- All participants must be 8 years old or above
- You can bring up to 16 participants
What to bring
- Weather appropriate clothing, that they can freely move around in, (no jeans), include waterproof jacket, no skirts
- Make sure clothing doesn't interfere when climbing, also tie back hair and remove jewellery
- Sensible footwear, such as trainers, they must be secure and cover toes(not crocs, flip flops or wellington boots)
Where to go
Wimbledon Park Watersports Centre
Home Park Road
We recommend using public transport to get here.
Sat nav post code SW18 5NW takes you to McCluskey's newsagents, on the corner of Revelstoke Road and Elsenham Street, just outside the park.
There is a small pay-and-display car park by Revelstoke Road, but it is often full.
Free car parking is also available at the Wimbledon Park Road entrance (sat nav SW19 6PE). It is a slightly longer walk across the grass to the Watersports Centre.
For more details email email@example.com
During the Wimbledon Tennis Championships there is no vehicle access to Wimbledon Park for dropping off and collecting. These parking restrictions may be enforced before the start and after the end date of the championships. Please check the All England Lawn Tennis website for specific traffic restrictions.