Cost: £110 per 8 participants (maximum 16 participants)
School holiday time only
A great introduction to archery learning the basic safety skills with games and challenges, there may even be the opportunity to take on the 3D targets
A session is an hour of activity with our instructors.
The staff will do a quick safety brief before taking them to the archery equipment and then get them firing on the range.
The centre reserves the right to alter the activity based on weather or safety concerns on the day.
School and Group Bookings Terms and Conditions
Times we offer (minimum participants apply)
- Weekday bookings - from 9am and must end by 4.30pm
- Day bookings – booking that is more than 3 hours on the same day (start after 9am – end by 5pm)
- Evening bookings - from 4.30pm and must end by 8.30pm (not Fridays)
- Weekend bookings - from 10pm – 1pm (Sundays very limited)
- All participants on the water must have reached their 8th birthday
What to bring
- Weather appropriate clothing include waterproof jacket
- Make sure clothing doesn't interfere when firing, also tie back hair and remove jewelry
- Sensible footwear, such as trainers, they must be secure and cover toes(not crocs, flip flops or wellington boots)
Where to go?
Wimbledon Park Watersports Centre, Home Park Road, Wimbledon, SW19 7HX
(Sat nav: SW18 5NW, takes you to McCluskey's newsagents, on the corner of Revelstoke Road and Elsenham Street, just outside the park).
There is a small free car park for use of park users, however it is often congested and we recommend that you get guest to arrive via public transport.
For more details email