Due to current Covid-19 restrictions, we are unable to take any bookings for the following courses at this time.
We will update this page when we can accept bookings.
Terms and conditions
Check availability and book
- For ages 8-16
- Open to those who have already gained RYA Stage 4 or higher
- High Performance sailing team t-shirt included
For people who have successfully completed Stage 4 certificate in sailing. This course concentrates on the top end of the youth sailing scheme. Sailing with spinnakers, seamanship skills, racing and high performance could be covered, depending on what is appropriate for the weather.
A demanding course for the individual who wants to push themselves.
A high performance sailing team t-shirt will be provided.
What to bring
- At least two changes of clothes suitable for the weather conditions (no jeans), include a waterproof jacket and hat
- Packed lunch and drinks
- Old trainers needed for the water (something secure, not crocs, flip flops or wellington boots)
- Towel and sun protection
- If you have a wetsuit bring it, if not, not to worry
- If you have a log book please bring it with you at the start of the week (we do sell them at the Centre £7.50 not on the first or last days of the course)
Where to go
Wimbledon Park Watersports Centre
Home Park Road
We recommend using public transport to get here.
Sat nav post code SW18 5NW takes you to McCluskey's newsagents, on the corner of Revelstoke Road and Elsenham Street, just outside the park.
There is a small pay-and-display car park by Revelstoke Road, but it is often full.
Free car parking is also available at the Wimbledon Park Road entrance (sat nav SW19 6PE). It is a slightly longer walk across the grass to the Watersports Centre.
For more details email email@example.com
During the Wimbledon Tennis Championships there is no vehicle access to Wimbledon Park for dropping off and collecting. These parking restrictions may be enforced before the start and after the end date of the championships. Please check the All England Lawn Tennis website for specific traffic restrictions.