This craft village on the river Wandle is housed in the former Liberty silk- printing works, by the restored waterwheel which is in motion every weekend powering a pottery wheel in the Wheelhouse. There’s a bustling weekend market, pretty shops, a riverside pub and a wide range of food outlets including Caribbean, Thai, Italian, Brazilian and also a traditional carvery, threaded throughout the craft village.
- Craft market every Saturday and Sunday 10am - 5pm
- Regular shows for both children and adults in the Colour House Theatre
- Wide range of food outlets
- Arts and crafts shops open daily
- Pottery lessons every weekend
How to get there
Merton Abbey Mills
Merton Abbey SW19 2RD
Merton Abbey Mills is on Merantun Way A24 and there is parking for over 2,000 cars in the area
2 hours free in adjacent ticketed car park - 4 hours free opposite in Sainsbury’s & M&S car park
It's under 10 minutes walk from Colliers Wood tube station.
Buses: 57 152 155 200 352 393
5 minute walk from Sainsbury's along the River Wandle.