To make an enquiry or to book the Arts Space and or Exhibition Rooms please email
Size of room: 8.525m length x 5.87m width x 3.062m height
Room capacity: 30 standing / 20 seated
A light and airy exhibit room with access to a sink and tea making facilities. The room is versatile space suitable for meetings, exhibits or workshops.
The exhibit room is available for hire inside and outside of library opening hours. For out of hours bookings, access is via Compton Road.
- Meetings and workshops
- Exercise classes
- Activity and learning classes
In library opening hours:
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday: 9.30am – 7pm
Saturday: 9.30am – 5pm
Out of hours hire:
Monday – Friday 7pm – 11pm
Saturday 5pm – 11pm
Sunday 9.30am – 11pm
- Access to a sink, with urn and crockery (100 cups)
- Circular tables available on request
- Seating x 20 adult chairs
- Laptop/projector and screen (for additional loan charge*)
- Access to fully accessible toilets
- Free Wi-Fi (with a library card).
*Projector £15 per session. Microphone £15 per hour.
During library opening hours: £23 per hour
Outside of library opening hours: £33 per hour (minimum 2 hour booking)
Sundays: £43 per hour (minimum 2 hour booking)
20% discount on provision of a charity number
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions of hire
How to get here
Bus: 93, 57, 131, 152, 163
Nearest Tube and Train: Wimbledon