To book please email
Library.RaynesPark@merton.gov.uk or call 020 8274 5718
- Size of room: 12.5m length x 5.5m width x 2.4m height
- Room capacity: 60 standing / 60 seated
- Max capacity seated: 60 standing / 60 seated
Large air-conditioned hall with fully equipped kitchen including tea and coffee making facilities. The room is fully carpeted with windows and blinds, and there are two fire exit doors. Air conditioning and temperature control maintains ideal conditions.
The hall is available for hire inside and outside of library opening hours. For out of hours bookings, access is via Aston Road leading into a car park with space for four cars plus one disabled bay.
- Meetings & workshops
- Exercise classes
- Children's parties (under 8yrs)*
- Church groups
- Activity and learning classes (baby & toddler classes, private education lessons etc)
*£50 deposit required for children's birthday parties
In library opening hours:
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday: 9.30am – 7pm
- Saturday: 9.30am – 5pm
Out of hours hire:
- Monday – Friday 7pm – 11pm
- Saturday 5pm – 11pm
- Sunday 9.30am – 11pm
- Fully equipped kitchen with urn, kettle, fridge, microwave, cooker, sink, cutlery and crockery
- 11 tall tables (adult): 60cm x 120cm
- 6 shorter tables (children): 70cm x 120cm
- Seating x 63 adult chairs
- Laptop/projector and screen (for additional loan charge*)
- Access to fully accessible toilets
- Hearing induction loop
- Air conditioning/heating
- Free Wi-Fi (with a library card).
* Projector £15 per session. Microphone £15 per session.
- During library opening hours: £22 per hour
- Outside of library opening hours: £32 per hour (minimum 2 hour booking)
- Sundays: £42 per hour (minimum 2 hour booking)
20% discount on provision of a charity number
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions of hire.
How to get here
Approach Road, Raynes Park, London SW20 8BA
Bus: K5, 57, 131, 152, 163
Nearest Tube and Train: Raynes Park
Parking: Very limited car parking spaces available on site, entrance via Aston Road.