Terms and conditions
Check availability and book
- For ages 10-16
- Aimed at beginners
- For children who want to get wet
- Must have 4 participants to run
Challenge yourself to control the wind, whilst wobbling on a board.
Each day you will be getting wet.
The course is aimed at beginners to work through the RYA Start Windsurfing syllabus (you can buy a log book at the Centre).
What to bring
- At least two changes of clothes suitable for the weather conditions (no jeans), include a waterproof jacket and hat
- Packed lunch and drinks
- Old trainers needed for the water (something secure, not crocs, flip flops or wellington boots)
- Towel and sun protection
- A wetsuit is essential for this course
Where to go
Home Park Road
(Sat nav: SW18 5NW, takes you to McCluskey's newsagents, on the corner of Revelstoke Road and Elsenham Street, just outside the park).
Wimbledon Park Watersports Centre
There is a small free car park for use of park users, however it is often congested and we recommend using public transport.
For more details email