Terms and conditions
Check availability and book
- For ages 10-16
- Aimed at beginners
- For children who want to get wet
- Must have 4 participants to run
Challenge yourself to control the wind, whilst wobbling on a board.
Each day you will be getting wet.
The course is aimed at beginners to work through the RYA Start Windsurfing syllabus (you can buy a log book at the Centre).
What to bring
- At least two changes of clothes suitable for the weather conditions (no jeans), include a waterproof jacket and hat
- Packed lunch and drinks
- Old trainers needed for the water (something secure, not crocs, flip flops or wellington boots)
- Towel and sun protection
- A wetsuit is essential for this course
Where to go
Wimbledon Park Watersports Centre
Home Park Road
We recommend using public transport to get here.
Sat nav post code SW18 5NW takes you to McCluskey's newsagents, on the corner of Revelstoke Road and Elsenham Street, just outside the park.
There is a small pay-and-display car park by Revelstoke Road, but it is often full.
Free car parking is also available at the Wimbledon Park Road entrance (sat nav SW19 6PE). It is a slightly longer walk across the grass to the Watersports Centre.
For more details email email@example.com
During the Wimbledon Tennis Championships there is no vehicle access to Wimbledon Park for dropping off and collecting. These parking restrictions may be enforced before the start and after the end date of the championships. Please check the All England Lawn Tennis website for specific traffic restrictions.