In each of the holiday times a sailing and multiwatersports course will be offered for each week. Additional courses are offered during the summer holidays only.
At busy times, if the week you are looking for sailing or multiwatersports is not displayed it means it is already fully booked. We do not operate a waiting list, if more places become available the course will reappear to book, please keep an eye on the website.
During Wimbledon fortnight Monday 2nd – Sunday 15th July 2018 there will be no vehicle access to Wimbledon Park for dropping off and collecting. These parking restrictions maybe enforced before the start and after the end date of the championships please check the All England Lawn Tennis website for specific traffic restrictions. We recommend that you use public transport only during these times.
Easter holiday dates for 2018
- Monday 26th- Thursday 29th March (4 days)
- Tuesday 3rd- Friday 6th April (4 days)
- Monday 9th – Friday 13th April (5 days)
- Monday 16th – Friday 20th April (5 days)
Whitsun half term holiday
- Tuesday 29th May- Friday 1st June (4 days)
- Monday 2nd - Friday 6th July (5 days) Wimbledon Tennis week 1
- Monday 9th - Friday 13th July (5 days) Wimbledon Tennis week 2
- Monday 16th - Friday 20th July (5 days)
- Monday 23rd - Friday 27th July (5 days)
- Monday 30th July - Friday 3rd August (5 days)
- Monday 6th - Friday 10th August (5 days)
- Monday 13th - Friday 17th August (5 days)
- Monday 20th - Friday 24th August (5 days)
- Tuesday 28th - Friday 31st August (4 days)
October half term
- Monday 22nd - Friday 26th August (5 days)
- Monday 29th October - Friday 2nd November (5 days)