Tennis Development (Mondays)
Check availability and book
(Ages 8-13) The first steps in learning about tennis skills with a qualified coach. You will also have the opportunities to move onto the intermediate sessions once you have improved your tennis skills.
These courses take part term time only and are broken up into terms.
Where to go
- October - March: David Lloyd Centre, Bushey Rd, Raynes Park, London, SW20 8TE
- April - September: Cottenham Park tennis courts, Melbury Gardens , Raynes Park, SW20 0DH
Code of Conduct
All participants must:
- Wear tennis shoes with non-marking soles.
- Call the Leisure Development team if you are unable to attend a session.
- Respect the coaches, other tennis players, the equipment and venue. Please remember that the coach is here to coach children who want to learn. Children who misbehave will be asked to leave the squad.
Please note that we run a strict anti-bullying and equal opportunities policy. We will not allow any type of bullying or discriminatory behaviour. Any child deemed to be acting in this way will be warned only once before being told to leave the squad. We will actively seek to promote equal opportunities.
- £36 per day or £130 per week
Important Information for Parents / Carers
- Please ensure that you sign your child in on the register when you take them to the session.
- Parents should remain within the facility, as we are not responsible for your child. Children over 16 may sign themselves in and out.
- Please do not allow your child to go on court before the session starts. All sessions include 7 minutes organisation time.
Children may be moved up or down into a more suitable group during their time at the squad, this may include a change in time or day.