The Special Educational Needs Adviser offers training and support for schools to improve their capacity to meet the needs of pupils with SEN.
What we offer
- policy development in relation to special educational needs, including Local Offer/SEN Information report review and support
- Ofsted preparation in relation to special educational needs
- support and training for special educational needs Cc-ordinators, including induction, training and ongoing support
- individual, group and whole school support for the development of inclusive practice
- brokerage of language and learning support
For current charges please contact the SEN Adviser on the number below.
Language and Learning Support Team Manager
Merton School Improvement
Canterbury Road, Morden
Tel: 020 8288 5622
For Merton schools please see our