The Virtual Behaviour Service strategic arm promotes inclusion and works collaboratively to develop effective strategies to manage behaviour at whole school, class and individual level. There is a focus on training, policy development, systems, multi-agency working and the sharing of good practice.
What we offer:
- Policy development in relation to behaviour and safety, including anti-bullying.
- Staff development and training at every level, including teaching and support staff, including midday supervisors.
- Social and emotional development, promoting good mental health in schools and the development of Nurture Groups.
- Solution-focused coaching.
- Ofsted preparation in relation to personal development, behaviour and safety.
- Developing multi-agency working.
Virtual Behaviour Service
The Chaucer Centre, Canterbury Road,
Morden, SM4 6PX
Tel: 020 8288 5624
For Merton schools please see our