We believe it is important to be open about how we spend money. For each month we will publish a list of payments we make which are over £500, showing who we paid, how much we paid, and what this was for.
Files are normally published after the end of each quarter.
This will include:
- all individual items we purchase
- payments we make to contractors carrying out work on our behalf
- other spend we incur in carrying out our business
It will exclude:
- housing benefit payments
- sensitive social services information which could put vulnerable individuals at risk
- personal information, such as the names of individuals receiving payments
- confidential information, such as council tax or business rate refunds
- payments to schools "passported" from Central Government
Sometimes the information provided will not always show the full picture. If you have a question about these reports you can request further information from us. If you have a question about a specific payment please include the reference number of the payment and the month of the report in your request. You can submit an information request using this information access form, or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Monthly spending reports
The reports are available in comma delimited format (CSV) and are listed chronologically by month. If you would like the reports in a different format, such as PDF, please ask us.
This data is freely re-usable under the same terms as data.gov.uk: Terms and conditions (Data.gov.uk website)