This page provides lists (known as 'registers') of various licences held in the borough and recent licence applications.
After opening a document, to find information about a particular premises or address it might be easiest to press Ctrl + f on your keyboard and enter a search term (such as a name or address word) in the box that appears. Please note that shop names do change and address descriptions can vary from person to person. It is also possible for more than one licence to exist for the same location.
Premises and clubs (Licensing Act 2003)
- Current Premises/Club Licensing Applications as at 18 January 2022
This shows current applications still within their consultation period.
- Premises Licence Register as at 18 October 2021
This shows all existing (unsuspended) premises licences.
- Club Certificate Register as at 18 October 2021
This shows all existing (unsuspended) club certificates.
Gambling premises (Gambling Act 2005)
- There are currently (24 March 2021) no Gambling premises licence applications under consultation.
- Gambling premises licence register as at 24 March 2021
This shows all existing gambling premises licences.
Pavement licences (Business and Planning Act 2020)
- Pavement licence applications as at 11 January 2021
Designated premises supervisor information requests
Information about the address of the Designated Premises Supervisor is personal data and as such is subject to the Data Protection Act 1998. This information does not form part of the public register, although it will be provided on receipt of an application for information necessary to prevent or detect crime, to apprehend or prosecute offenders or to establish or defend legal rights, including applications under the Licensing Act 2003.
Requests for this information must specify:
- The identity of the individual or organisation requesting the information
- The purpose for which the information is sought
- The specific information necessary for the stated purpose
Requests should be sent by email to email@example.com.
London Borough of Merton
1st Floor Annexe
Merton Civic Centre
Telephone: 020 8545 3969