On this page
This is a non-religious ceremony which celebrates the birth of a child or welcomes new children, such as adopted children, into the family.
Please contact us to make an appointment.
- Due to Coronavirus it may be necessary to cancel or reschedule appointments and ceremonies at short notice.
- By booking at this time you agree that you understand and accept the risk of late notice cancellations or rescheduling.
- In the interest of our staff and other members of the public if you or anyone in your household is feeling unwell, experiencing symptoms of Covid-19 or in isolation, do not attend your ceremony or appointment at Morden Park House.
- We have published a ceremony FAQ document which may answer some questions on our Book a Ceremony page.
- On 31st July the government announced that from Saturday 8th August face coverings will be required to be worn by all at weddings and civil partnership ceremonies taking place in register offices, other approved venues or places of worship except for the bride and groom or civil partners.
Monday to Friday 9.00am - 4.30pm, except for the third Thursday of every month when the office closes at 12.30pm.
Merton Register Office
Morden Park House
Telephone: 020 8274 5777