Merton Council

Home Home Merton Adult Education Home Jobs in children's social care Home Wandle Valley Low Carbon Zone Home Safeguarding Children Board Home Joint Strategic Needs Assessment

Some online forms are unavailable

If the form you need is unavailable please try again later. We are sorry for the inconvenience and will restore the service as soon as possible.
How do I contact my councillor?

School admissions arrangements and supplementary forms

Current arrangements

See also

Contact us

School Admissions Team
Civic Centre


This page was last updated on Friday 18 March 2016

Top of page