Merton Council

Home Home Merton Adult Education Home Jobs in children's social care Home Wandle Valley Low Carbon Zone Home Safeguarding Children Board Home Joint Strategic Needs Assessment
Website maintenance 30-31 May
Parts of this website will be unavailable on Saturday morning, and for short periods throughout the weekend. If the page you need is unavailable please try again later.
How do I contact my councillor?

Council housing

Circle Housing Merton Priory

The ownership and management of all Merton Council homes has transferred to the housing association Circle Housing Merton Priory.

Circle Housing Merton Priory website

See also

Contact details

Circle Housing Merton Priory
The Grange
1 Central Road

Phone: 0300 500 3000

This page was last updated on Tuesday 13 January 2015