Merton Council

Home Home Merton Adult Education Home Jobs in children's social care Home Wandle Valley Low Carbon Zone Home Safeguarding Children Board Home Joint Strategic Needs Assessment
My Merton - the latest news and information from your council

application forms and pencilPlanning applications

We provide formalised pre-application planning advice for all types of schemes, including householder development, changes of use, provision of new floorspace, and applications requiring a certificate of lawful development. There is a fee for this service - please check our pre app advice page for more information.


In this section

See also

This page was last updated on Thursday 14 November 2013