Merton Council

Home Home Merton Adult Education Home Jobs in children's social care Home Wandle Valley Low Carbon Zone Home Safeguarding Children Board Home Joint Strategic Needs Assessment
Council tax e-billing

Find out who owns a property or piece of land

Privately owned land and property

Contact the Land Registry to find out who owns a piece of privately owned land.

Land Registry website

Boundaries and disputes

See Your Property Boundaries (GOV.UK website)

Council-owned land and property

The Council Property Register lists property owned by Merton Council.

To find out if a piece of land or a property is owned by Merton Council you can also contact our Property Management and Review team:

Telephone: 020 8545 3071

See also

This page was last updated on Wednesday 7 October 2015

Top of page