Merton Council

Home Home Merton Adult Education Home Jobs in children's social care Home Wandle Valley Low Carbon Zone Home Safeguarding Children Board Home Joint Strategic Needs Assessment
Try our beta site
How do I contact my councillor?

Report a dangerous structure

Investigation of reports of dangerous structures are given priority and inspections are undertaken as soon as possible. It is imperative that you give clear details of the structure in question and its location so that we can provide a responsive service.

Contact us

Building Control
Merton Civic Centre
London Road

Telephone (during office hours) 020 8545 3145 or 020 8545 3931
Telephone (emergencies outside office hours): 020 8543 9750
Fax: 020 8543 6085

This page was last updated on Wednesday 22 February 2017

Top of page