Social networking websites
We use a range of social networking websites to communicate with
local residents and businesses. Social networking websites enable people with common interests to connect
to each other and share information.
Rules and guidelines
Most online communities have their own rules and guidelines, which
we will always follow. We reserve the right to remove any contributions that break the rules or guidelines
of the relevant community, or any of the following:
- Be civil, tasteful and relevant.
- Do not post messages that are unlawful, harassing, defamatory, abusive,
threatening, harmful, obscene, profane, sexually oriented or racially offensive.
- Do not swear.
- Do not post content copied from elsewhere, for which you do not own
- Do not post the same message, or very similar messages, more than once
(also called "spamming").
- Do not publicise your, or anyone else's, personal information, such
as contact details.
- Do not advertise products or services.
- Do not impersonate someone else.
Web Team contact form
This page was last updated on Monday 13 June 2016