Merton Council

Home Home Merton Adult Education Home Jobs in children's social care Home Wandle Valley Low Carbon Zone Home Safeguarding Children Board Home Joint Strategic Needs Assessment
Business rates e-billing

Housing Benefit and Council Tax Support

If you are on a low income and need help paying your rent or council tax, you may be able to claim Housing Benefit (HB) or Council Tax Support (CTS).


In this section

Customer charter

Our Customer Charter (0.5MB) gives details of what we aim to do for our customers.

See also

Related websites

This page was last updated on Thursday 15 May 2014